|contact us by phone at|
+7 (812) 600-2080
Terms and Conditions
Guests are obliged to observe the provisions of these Rules. In the event that a guest is in breach of these rules, the Company has the right to repudiate the agreement on the provision of accommodation services before the agreed period has elapsed.
Accommodation & Reservation Rules
We would appreciate you complying with the following points for your health and safety and for the convenience and comfort of all our guests staying at STN apartments.
If you do not agree with any terms or conditions herein, or have any questions, before proceeding contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online booking policy
Reservation upon request / by phone
Check in / check out. Accommodation policy
The STN Company reserves the right to make changes in the Terms and the Conditions Statement, so please check before each use for changes.
The Website Matters
- Your access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws.
- Unless otherwise specifically designated, the STN Company is the sole owner of all intellectual property rights to this Site and its contents, including but not limited to copyright protection for all content, including the name, logos, trademark, design, layout, images, graphics, photos, format, and other visual elements of the Site.
- Without the prior written permission of the STN Company the use of logo, graphics, photos or images as well as any other content of site pages for non-internal reproduction, modification, copying, display or publishing in any media is strictly prohibited and will be enforced to the full extent of the law.
- The STN Company makes no guarantee, representation or warranty that the use, transfer, reproduction, distribution, transmission, or storage of any Site content outside the Russian Federation is in compliance with the laws of any other governmental authority or jurisdiction which may be applicable.
- Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither STN Ltd., any of its agencies, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site.
- The STN Company also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by email or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as non-confidential and nonproprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of the STN Company or its affiliates and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, The STN Company is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- This Web site may contain links to other Websites and vice versa. The STN Company is not responsible for the content, privacy practices, or accuracy of opinions expressed in or any other aspects of such Web sites. Such Web sites are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy or completeness by the STN Company.